Chandigarh, a symbol of modern India's urban development, is rapidly embracing technological transformations. With the surge in digital initiatives, the importance of safeguarding digital assets is paramount. Addressing this need, Multisoft Systems proudly introduces its CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional) course in Chandigarh.
Our CISSP training aligns impeccably with the (ISC)² CISSP CBK standards, ensuring that all trainees are equipped with up-to-date cybersecurity knowledge, techniques, and best practices.Learn from the best in the industry. Our trainers, with their extensive experience and insights, bridge the gap between theoretical knowledge and real-world cybersecurity challenges.We emphasize hands-on training, scenarios, and simulations to prepare participants for real-world challenges.
A CISSP certification from Multisoft doesn’t just add a credential to your resume. It amplifies your job prospects, giving you an edge in the competitive cybersecurity domain.Located conveniently in Chandigarh, our training center boasts the latest tools and software, providing an interactive and immersive learning environment.
Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) Course Objective
- Gain in-depth knowledge on access control systems and methodology
- How to implement application and systems development security?
- How to develop and implement disaster recovery planning and business continuity planning? What is Cryptography and how use it? What are law, investigation and ethics?
- How to implement operations security?
- What is physical security and how to implement it?
- Understanding security models and architecture?
- How to handle security management practices?
- Understanding networking and telecommunications security
Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) Online Training
- Recorded Videos After Training
- Digital Learning Material
- Course Completion Certificate
- 24x7 After Training Support
- Chief Information Security Officer
- Chief Information Officer
- Director of Security
- IT Manager
- Security Systems Engineer
- Security Analyst
- Security Manager
- Security Auditor
- Security Architect
- Security Consultant
- Network Architect
Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) Course Prerequisites
- Basic knowledge of networking
- Basic knowledge of systems operations
- Basic computer skills
Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) Course Certification
- Multisoft Systems will provide you with a training completion certificate after completion of Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) Training course.