- Getting Started with JIRA
- Project Management
- Issue Management
- Field Management
- Screen Management
- Workflows and Business Processes
- Emails and Notifications
- Securing JIRA
- Searching, Reporting and Analysis
- General Administration
- Advanced Features
JIRA is a bug tracking and project management tool being used by the software developers to enhance the quality as well as the speed of development while coding. Training in JIRA-bug tracking and project management tool can help the software developers to improve their speed and create a unique and advanced user interface for today’s smart generation. Focusing on the JIRA-Bug Tracing and Project Management Tool, it is eminent for its community, and this makes an abundance of plug-ins as well as extensions; moreover, the tool has a wide range of documentation and learning resources. Through JIRA-bug tracking and project management tool certification training the candidates would enhance their skills and this is a better option to enhance career as a skilled developer as well.
Moving towards the its uses, this tool improves the efficiency of both technical and non technical project managers.
Following are some of the points, which proves the importance of the training:
- The training helps to understand Workflows and Business Processes
- Helps in how to implement the Advanced Features of JIRA- bug tracking and project management tool
- Learn Securing JIRA
- Know all about Searching, Reporting and Analysis
- Learn what Issue Management, Project Management, Screen Management and Field Management
- Know Emails and Notifications
- Learn what is General Administration?
- Software Developers
Both non-technical and technical project members can g for this course.