Welcome to the Silicon Valley of India - Bangalore! A city known for its vibrant tech scene, Bangalore is the perfect backdrop for Multisoft Systems' Certified Threat Intelligence Analyst (CTIA) Training. As the hub of innovation and technology, Bangalore offers an ideal environment for professionals to immerse themselves in the world of cybersecurity. Our CTIA Training in Bangalore provides you with the opportunity to learn from industry experts, engage in hands-on exercises, and gain a deep understanding of threat intelligence. Join us in Bangalore to enhance your cybersecurity skills and contribute to the digital security landscape.
Multisoft System’s Certified Threat Intelligence Analyst (C|TIA) Training Online Course will help you clearly understand Cloud Security and its implementations. With Multisoft, you get the opportunity to learn from global subject matter experts and avail several benefits like, lifetime e-learning access, recorded training session videos and after training support. Participants will receive one-on-one /corporate instructor led training sessions for this course. After successful completion of the program, participants are awarded with a globally recognized training completion certificate.
Certified Threat Intelligence Analyst (C|TIA) Course Objectives:
- Cyber Threats and Kill Chain Methodology
- Custom scripting to configure and manage Cisco network elements
- Data Collection and Processing, Data Analysis
- Intelligence Reporting and Dissemination
Certified Threat Intelligence Analyst (C|TIA) Online Training
- Recorded Videos After Training
- Digital Learning Material
- Instructor Led training
- Course Completion Certificate
- Learn from Industry Experts
- 24x7 After Training Support
- Ethical Hackers
- Security Practitioners, Engineers, Analysts, Specialist, Architects, and Managers
- Threat Intelligence Analysts, Associates, Researchers, Consultants
- Threat Hunters
- SOC Professionals
Certified Threat Intelligence Analyst (C|TIA) Course Prerequisites
- Familiarity with cyber exploits and breaches that have occurred in the public Working experience of minimum 2 years in information security
Certified Threat Intelligence Analyst (C|TIA) Course Certification
- Multisoft Systems provides a training certification after successful completion of Certified Threat Intelligence Analyst (C|TIA) Training Online Course.