Siemens UG-NX 8.5 training imparts the skills required for improving the efficiency and speed throughout the product development. Participants learn how to create conceptual designs; perform 3D modeling; and accomplish documentation. This Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) training builds proficiency in developing part manufacturing solutions for quality inspection, machining and tooling.
Siemens PLM software NX software, formerly known as Unigraphics NX is used in training to learn the development process for computer aided design (CAD) and computer aided manufacturing (CAM).
Upon the completion of this training the participants will be able to:
- Navigate user interface
- Exercise coordinate system and move WCS (Dynamics)
- Perform solid modeling and use form features
- Work on shell features and layers
- Create edge blends and set load options
- Working with the Assembly Navigator
- Apply constraints and datum features
- Create sketches, trim and extend curves
- Explore a Master Model Assembly
- Create drawings, drafts, annotations, dimensions, notes and labels
While there is no formal pre prerequisite for this training, however candidates with a strong interest in product design and engineering are the ideal participants for this course.