Development IV in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 training course focuses on the programming architecture of Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 and thus involves coding. The aspirants undergo lots of hands-on training for implementing and customizing the solutions. The course describes various types of services available in Microsoft Dynamics AX and different methods of integrating with it. The expert trainer will explain how to create and use extensible data security policies and case management.
At the end of the training, you will be able to:
- Describe, develop, administer the features of number sequence
- Apply the concepts of events, managed assemblies, and .NET framework assemblies
- Elucidate various application foundation features including Extensible Data Security Policy Framework, Organization Model Framework, Financial Dimension Framework, and more
- Work on different tasks used in the managing Fixed Assests, and General Ledger Budgeting module
- Manage data model for inventory dimensions and describing the details of product including set up, released, and finalized
- Explain how inventory journals and Warehouse Management module works
Experienced professionals and consultants involved in the consultation, sell, implementation, and support of Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 are the ideal candidates for this training.
The candidates must have attended the following courses:
- Course 80303A: Development I in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012
- Course 80304A: Development II in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012
- Course 80312: Development III in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012
After being trained in the above skills, to get the official Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 Development Introduction certification, you can attempt for the exam MB6 – 704. For writing this exam, you must have to learn the other courses also namely, Development I , Development II, and Development III in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012.