Development III in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 training is an implementation phase of the techniques learnt in Development I and Development II in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 courses. The aspirants will also learn the advanced features of X++. A domain expert with rich industrial experience will demonstrate MorphX functionality and the ways of creating more reliable coding using Testing Framework. The different techniques available for integrating external data with Microsoft Dynamics AX is also explained with the help of supporting real-life examples.
By the end of the training, you will be proficient in the following skills:
- Build test project and suite
- Process large amount of data by implementing various functions of a database
- Use the MorphX development environment and the Application Object Tree
- Make modifications in the code by making changes in the system classes, collection classes, application object classes and other related classes and framework
- Use forms to interact with the end-user
- Create projects in Visual Studio using the tools build specifically for Microsoft Dynamics AX development
- Automate the business process by creating and configuring workflow
Experienced professionals and consultants involved in the consultation, sell, implementation, and support of Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 are the ideal candidates for this training.
The candidates must have completed the following courses:
- Course 80303A: Development I in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012
- Course 80304A: Development II in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012
After being trained in the above skills, to get the official Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 Development Introduction certification, you can attempt for the exam MB6 – 704. For writing this exam, you must have to learn the other courses also namely, Development I , Development II, and Development IV in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012.