Financials II in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 training focuses on the topics such as cash flow management, setup and usage of budgeting, intercompany, multicurrency, and consolidated accounting. This training program is an extension of Financials I courses. Under the mentorship of an industry expert, the aspirants will be exposed to the issues like how to produce customer account statements, define and work on advanced payment options, define and perform year-end close commitments, and generate different types of financial statements.
By the end of this training, you will hold the following capabilities:
- Setup, specify attributes, and configure basic budgeting and its controls
- Define, create, and analyze Encumbrance transaction
- Define year-end commitments and perform procedures to execute it
- Work on Cash Flow Forecasting and maintain its related transactions
- Define process for foreign currency revaluation and its entries in different accounts books
- Define process for advanced customer and vendor payments
- Set up Intercompany accounting and work accordingly
- Manage customers details, process collection
- Setup, configure, and activate Workflow configuration
The end users, customers, and the partners, interested in the financial modules of Microsoft Dynamics AX are the ideal candidates for this training.
Following is the prerequisite for this training:
- Basic knowledge of accounting
- Attended course 80219A: Financials I in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012
After being trained in the above skills, to get the official Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 Financials certification, you can attempt for the exam MB6 – 702. For writing this exam, you must have to learn the other courses also namely, Financials I in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 and Fixed Assets in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012.