The Multisoft Systems Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance course helps students to begin their preparation for the MB-310 test with a greater grasp of financial operations related to core finance, manufacturing, retail, and supply chain management activities. This course was established by global subject matter experts to assist candidates in earning certificates that are recognized throughout the world. Multisoft Systems provides corporate and one-on-one training for candidates to be successful in the course.
This test assesses your technical proficiency in setting up financial management, implementing accounts payable and expenses, implementing accounts receivable, credit, collections, and revenue recognition, managing a budget, and managing fixed assets. In order to pass this test, candidates must assess business requirements and convert those requirements into fully developed business processes and solutions that employ best practices from the industry. They have a foundational understanding of accounting concepts and a better comprehension of financial operations as they apply them to supply chain management, manufacturing, and core financial operations. The typical focus of candidates for this exam is one or more feature sets of Dynamics 365 Finance, such as core finance, general ledger, tax, cost accounting, cost management, fixed assets, budgeting, revenue recognition, consolidation and elimination, credit and collections, cash and bank management, and expense management. They are aware of the connections between finance, retail, and supply chain management.
In Multisoft Systems, candidates get one-on-one and corporate training by global subject matter experts of MB-310: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance course. In MB-310: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance course, a team of professionals guide candidates to gain hands-on experience through real-world assignments and projects which will help candidates to advance their skills. Once candidates enroll for themselves for Multisoft System’s MB-310: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance course then will be getting lifetime access to the online learning environment, digital course materials, round-the-clock after-training support, and video recordings, and once the complete the course successfully candidates will earn globally recognized certificate.
MB-310 Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance Course Objective
- Work with Dynamics 365 Financial management features
- Set up and configure financial management
- Implement and manage shared configuration for Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivables
- Complete the Implementation and management of Accounts Payable
- Implement Expense management
- Complete Implement and manage Accounts Receivable, and Use Credit and collections
- Configure and manage budgeting
- Implement and manage Fixed assets
MB-310 Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance Online Training
- Recorded Videos After Training
- Digital Learning Material
- Course Completion Certificate
- 24x7 After Training Support
- Sales Professionals
- CRM Specialists
- Accounting Professionals
- Business Analysts
- Data Analysts
- IT Administrators
- IT Professionals
MB-310 Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance Course Prerequisites
- Participants in this MB-310 Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance course must have a foundational understanding of accounting as well as key Dynamics 365 Core capabilities. All of Microsoft Dynamics 365's financial facets are covered in this course on Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance. The instruction covers;
- Configuration and use of essential financial components
- Accounts payable
- Accounts receivable
- Fixed assets
- Additional functionality
MB-310 Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance Course Certification
- Multisoft Systems provides a training certification after successful completion of MB-310: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance course.