The Microsoft Team Foundation Server 2010 training has been launched by for the Administrative professionals. Through this training both the novice and the experienced professionals will get benefited as this Team Foundation Server Training imparts intelligence on the techniques of managing the Team Foundation Server in a development environment efficiently.
After Microsoft TFS Training the candidates would be able to:
- Perform basic customization of Process Templates, work items and workflow
- Plan for and deploy Team Foundation Server
- Manage Tam Foundation Server security and permissions
- Backup, restore and monitor Team Foundation
- Support developers that use workspaces and shelvesets.
- Deploy Team Server Proxy
- Configure and manage Team Foundation Server Build
- New and experienced Administrators with the background of software development or a background in system administration, who wish to learn how to manage and administer TFS 2010
Following are the prerequisites for the course:
- A+ certification or equivalent knowledge.
- Network+ certification or equivalent knowledge.
- Possess of working knowledge of Windows Server administrative tasks.