Get Microsoft-accredited SharePoint Online Management and Administration training from Multisoft Systems. The course is led by global subject matter experts who will assist participants in earning a globally recognized certification in SharePoint Online Administration.
SharePoint Online is part of Microsoft 365 and underpins all the file experiences in Microsoft 365. This four-day course introduces the audience to SharePoint Online Administration. The course is appropriate for existing SharePoint on-premises administrators and those new to SharePoint administration. Although this course and the associated labs are written for Office 365 with Windows 11, the skills taught will also be backwards compatible with Windows 10. This course is based on the features available in the Office 365 E3 license as these are the core features in Office 365 and Microsoft 365 plans.
In Multisoft Systems, candidates get one-on-one and corporate training by global subject matter experts of SharePoint Online Management and Administrator course. In SharePoint Online Management and Administrator course, a team of professionals guide candidates to gain hands-on experience through real-world assignments and projects which will help candidates to advance their skills. Once candidates enroll for themselves for Multisoft Systems’s SharePoint Online Management and Administrator course then will be getting lifetime access to the online learning environment, digital course materials, round-the-clock after-training support, and video recordings, and once the complete the course successfully candidates will earn globally recognized certificate.
SharePoint Online Management and Administration Course Objective:-
- Understanding what Office 365 and SharePoint Online is.
- How to configure SharePoint Policies Settings
- How to work with Site Collections
- How to work with Sites
- How SharePoint online integrates with Microsoft Teams.
- Understand Viva Connections
- Work with User Profiles
- Create Managed Metadata and Content Types
- Implement and manage Microsoft Search
- Understand Viva Topics
- Implement Security and Compliance in Office 365
- Troubleshooting SharePoint Online
SharePoint Online Management and Administration Online Training
- Recorded Videos After Training
- Digital Learning Material
- Course Completion Certificate
- 24x7 After Training Support
- This course is for information technology (IT) professionals. You should have a general understanding of the purpose and operation of Microsoft 365, Microsoft Teams and Microsoft SharePoint.
SharePoint Online Management and Administration Course Prerequisites :-
- Before enrolling in this course, candidates should have a general understanding of Office 365 and SharePoint.
SharePoint Online Management and Administration Course Certification :-
- Multisoft Systems provides a training certification after successful completion of SharePoint Online Management and Administration course.