AZ-305 Designing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions Training
- Course Content
- Drop us a Query
At Multisoft Systems, we have a team of Microsoft-certified subject matter experts who are delivering the AZ-305: Designing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions Training. This course is designed for students with working knowledge of IT operations, including networking, virtualization, identity, security, business continuity, disaster recovery, data platforms, and governance. To pursue this course, you will need to have earned the AZ-104 Training and carry previous experience deploying or administering Azure resources.
In its successful completion, you will learn the techniques of designing a plethora of things, including governance solutions, infrastructure solutions, disaster recovery solutions, migration solutions, monitoring solutions, and data integration solutions. Our offered course is a combination of lectures with case studies to demonstrate basic architect design principles. Here you can expect extra perks like module-wise assessments, mock tests, access to the recorded sessions, and advanced analytical reports.
- How to design a governance solution?
- How to design a compute solution, network solution, and data integration solutions?
- How to design storage, non-relational and relational solutions?
- How to design migration solutions and monitoring solutions?
- How to effectively design an application architecture?
- How to design authentication, authorization, and identity solutions?
- How to design backup and disaster recovery solutions?
- How to effectively design business continuity solutions?
- How to design high availability solutions?
- Recorded Videos After Training
- Digital Learning Material
- Course Completion Certificate
- 24x7 After Training Support
- This AZ-305: Designing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions Training is designed for the students with the working knowledge of IT operations, including networking, virtualization, identity, security, business continuity, disaster recovery, data platforms, and governance. You can also go for this course if you have experience designing and architecting solutions.
- AZ-104 Training will give you the necessary experience you need to be successful in the AZ-305 course. Also, you need to have previous experience deploying or administering Azure resources and conceptual knowledge of Azure Active Directory, Azure Storage technologies, Azure compute technologies, and Azure virtual networking to include load balancers.
- Multisoft Systems will provide you with a training completion certificate after completing this AZ-305 Designing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions Training .
AZ-305 Designing Microsoft Azure Course Content
Module 1: Design governance and compute solutions
- Design a governance solution
- Design a compute solution
Module 2: Design storage and data integration solutions
- Design a non-relational storage solution
- Design a relational storage solution
- Design a data integration solution
Module 3: Design app architecture, access, and monitoring solutions
- Design an app architecture solution
- Design authentication and authorization solutions
- Design a logging and monitoring solution
Module 4: Design network, continuity, and migration solutions
- Design a network infrastructure solution
- Design a business continuity solution
- Design a migration solution