- Course Content
- Drop us a Query
Are you looking forward to knowing about an ideal tool for your next app development project? Prefer to pursue the PhoneGap training program if the answer is yes. We have a team of efficient trainers who are ready to teach you the techniques of tackling unwanted challenges in developing and optimizing hybrid apps. Our trainers will prepare you to understand the architecture of the mobile app and developing apps for different operating systems, including iOS, Blackberry, Windows, and Android.
PhoneGap training is beneficial for the developers as well as the business owners. The developers need to spend less money, efforts and learn the techniques to work across all mobile platforms. And the business owners get benefitted as the application is prepared and ready to hit the market within the stipulated time.
- Fresh graduates
- Working professionals
- A person who wants to understand PhoneGap in a self-paced training program
- A person who wants to learn the techniques of integrating APIs
UNIT 1: Revisiting HTML5
- HTML documents
- Multi page documents
- Working with forms
- Displaying images
UNIT 2: Revisiting CSS3
- Styling text elements
- Basic Page Layout
- Supporting multiple screen sizes
- Embedding JS into Web pages
- JS variables, types, objects, arrays, timeouts
UNIT 4: jQuery and jQuery Mobile
- jQuery basics, selectors, DOM, CSS, Event handling, Events
- jQ Mobile—lists, forms, events
UNIT 5: What is PhoneGap
- Why is it used?
- How it works?
- Writing and building PhoneGap applications
- PhoneGap limitations
- How to build PhoneGap Application using PhoneGap Builder
- How to invoke plugins into our app
- How to create custom plugin and invoking
UNIT 6: PhoneGap Development, Testing and Debugging
- PhoneGap Initialization
- Enhancing user interface
- Testing and debugging
- Overcoming cross-platform issues
UNIT 7: How to use PhoneGap for iOS?
- Registering as an Apple Developer
- Installing Xcode
- Creating an iOS PhoneGap Project
- Testing iOS PhoneGap Applications
- Packaging Symbian PhoneGap Projects
- Testing Symbian PhoneGap Applications
UNIT 8: How to use PhoneGap for Windows?
- Installing the Windows Phone Development Tools
- Creating a Windows Phone PhoneGap Project
- Testing Windows Phone PhoneGap Applications
UNIT 9: How to use PhoneGap for Android?
- Installing the Android SDK
- Eclipse Development Environment Configuration
- Creating an Android PhoneGap Project
- Testing Android PhoneGap Applications
UNIT 10: PhoneGap APIs