Microsoft Windows Phone (Mobility) training provides proficiency in building XAML skills and developing Silverlight and WPF applications using Visual Studio 2010 and Expression Blend 4. These applications will run for Windows desktops, Web, and Windows Phone 7 devices. Through this training the candidates can learn the ways to optimize the design of the applications and develop code to access data using the ADO.NET Entity Framework, ADO.NET, WCF Data Services, LINQ, and Sync Framework.
Windows Phone training courseware is comprised of three courses namely, Fundamentals of XAML and Microsoft Expression Blend, Developing Data Access Solutions with Microsoft Visual Studio 2010, and PRO: Designing and Developing Windows Phone Applications.
At the completion of this training, following skills will be inculcated in you:
- Create XAML based objects and applications.
- Create Silverlight applications and interactive user interface using layout controls, hosting controls, and InitParams.
- Implement animations, transformation, visual states, and binding in XAML-based applications.
- Compare data access technologies and implement the most suitable to solve the real world problems.
- Create, update, query, and delete Entity Data.
- Work with Object Services model implemented by the Entity Framework.
- Reuse existing business classes by using the Entity Framework.
- Build and handle updates in an N-Tier Solution by using the Entity Framework.
- Building Occasionally Connected Solutions.
- Design, develop, update, and query data by using WCF Data Services.
- Web developers
- Windows Forms developers
- .NET software developers
The candidates with following programming experiences on Visual Studio 2010 can undergo this training:
- Windows Forms desktop applications
- ASP.NET Web applications
- Database connectivity using the Entity Framework, LINQ, and ADO.NET