Oracle Java SE 7 (Core Java) training focuses on the designing of object-oriented applications using the latest Java Development Kit (JDK) 7. Along with enhancing object-oriented thinking skills, the candidate learns how to build applications using the core Application Programming Interfaces (API). This training program will further develop your skills in Java database connectivity (JDBC) to create database programs.
At the completion of core Java training, the participant will exhibit the following skills:
- Understanding of Java platform, syntax and basic concepts.
- Implement encapsulation, inheritance, interface, and polymorphism fundamentals
- Work on Generics and Collections
- Handle exceptions and assertions
- Implement input/output (I/O) functionality to manipulate files, directories and file systems.
- Avoid deadlock by creating high-performing multi-threaded applications
- Use JDBC to write database applications
- Localize Java applications
- Java Developer
- Java EE Developer
- J2EE Developer
The candidates with basic understanding of object-oriented principles, database concepts and Structured Query Language (SQL) syntax can undergo this training program. Having experience of developing code in any of the programming language will help the learners to understand and practice the course contents easily.
|Java SE 7 Programmer I
|Java SE 7 Programmer II