Process Instrumentation & Control software is a boon for the piping industry, this helps in managing the pressure, temperature, flow, level and used widely in the CAD/CAM industry; this is used in the industries like: Refinery, Chemical, Oil & Gas, Bottling Plants, Food Processing, etc. Focusing on the Process Instrumentation and Control Certificate Program, the training helps the candidates in getting a good hike in the piping industry. Moreover, this training insight the candidates in understanding the P& I diagram, SCADA programming, Emergency shut down system and a lot more.
Here are some of the objectives of Training for Industrial Engineers & Process Control:
- Develop an insight on what Instrumentation Engineering is?
- It helps in understanding the role of an Instrumentation engineer
- Helps in understanding the fundamentals of Instrumentation
- Helps in understanding the rules for engineers, designers and operating people
- Insights on the guidelines that are accepted into the Industry
- The Electronic Engineering
- The individuals with a degree or diploma in Process Instrumentation
The candidates should have owned a degree or diploma in Process Instrumentation or Electronic Engineering.