Multisoft Systems has come up with SailPoint: File Access Manager Implementation and Administration: Essentials v8.1 Training. This practical hands-on training was designed to introduce you to the core concepts of Identity Governance for unstructured data addressed by File Access Managers. Based on hands-on learning, the offered training is ideal for the File Access Manager implementation administrator or team member. It gives an overview of identity security and how SailPoint help govern identities.
To pursue this course, you are not supposed to install any software on your computer. We, throughout this course, try to impart in-depth knowledge of Product Installation, Application Onboarding, Identity Collection, Data Classification, Activity Monitoring, Activity Rules and Alerts, and System Administration. Go for this course to get a basic understanding of SailPoint Access Risk Management and how SailPoint Access Risk Management helps in controlling risk for ERP systems.
In its successful completion, you will learn:
- How to configure and maintain IdentityNow?
- How to establish tenant(s)?
- Which are the basic concepts of identity and identity access management?
- How to import data to establish identities, profiles, and roles?
- How to perform certification campaigns?
- What is IdentityIQ File Access Manager?
File Access Manager Introduction v8.0 Online Training
- 32 Hrs. Instructor-led Online Training
- Recorded Videos After Training
- Digital Learning Material
- Course Completion Certificate
- Lifetime e-Learning Access
- 24x7 After Training Support
- File Access Manager implementation team members
- File Access Manager implementation administrators
- You should have completed the File Access Manager Introduction Training course before you have attended the SailPoint: File Access Manager Implementation and Administration: Essentials v8.1 Course.
- You are supposed to get a globally accepted course completion certificate from Multisoft Systems after completing this SailPoint: File Access Manager Implementation and Administration: Essentials v8.1 Training.