- Understanding Site Administration
- Creating users and setting permissions
- Working with Requirement Module
- Working with Test Plan Module
- Working with Test Lab Module
- Filter/Sorting Technique
- Working with Defect Module
- Attachment Technique
Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) training imparts the knowledge and skills to manage the application development lifecycle using HP ALM. ALM, was formerly known as Quality Center (QC). It is a set of software products covering the technology, process, and the best practices required to ensure error free delivery of the final product.
HP ALM training helps the participants to understand how ALM/QC is helpful in test management at all stages of application life cycle. Attendees will explore the techniques required to manage the users and permissions, test cases, and defect detection for driving the project success. Hands-on exposure on one of the leading test management tool will give clear understanding on different aspects of quality in software testing.
TBy the end of the training, you will able to learn:
- How to manage the users and site administration
- How to handle the requirement module
- How to create test plan and execute test lab
- How and when to apply filtering and sorting techniques
- How to identify defects, track them and manage their reporting
- Software Test Engineers/Managers
- Software Quality Engineers/Managers
- IT professionals willing to use HP ALM as their Lifecycle management tool
Development experience with .NET and Visual Studio is a prerequisite to take this training.