FlexNet Manager Suite Operations Training
- Course Content
- Drop us a Query
FlexNet Manager Suite helps enterprises in calculating an accurate license compliance position and streamlines license management processes through automation. They can make the reuse of software through automated license reclamation to avoid the expenses of new license purchases. Multisoft Systems has come up with the FNM-1200: FlexNet Manager Suite Operations instructor Training.
The offered course is distributed into sixteen modules, including the Concepts, User Interfaces, and License Renewals. It will provide you with the information you need to effectively implement and configure your SAP landscape with FlexNet Manager. This FNM-1200 course is divided into hands-on labs, lab manuals, and PDFs of the slides. Our certified trainers will help you in becoming an expert in FlexNet Manager Suite Operations. You will be able to work with user interface basics and working with rules.
- What are the Concepts and User Interfaces of FNMS?
- How to Create and Upgrade Licenses?
- How to effectively deal with FNMS License Management
- How to make FNMS purchases?
- How to deal with FNMS Categories and Enterprise Groups?
- How to work with Inventories, Assets, and Applications in FNMS?
- How to deal with Vendors and Contracts?
- Recorded Videos After Training
- Digital Learning Material
- Course Completion Certificate
- 24x7 After Training Support
- IT Solution managers
- IT Project Managers
- IT professionals who want to become FlexNet Manager Suite Operations Instructor
- Working professionals who want to master FlexNet Manager Suite Operations
- Multisoft Systems will provide you with a training completion certificate after completing this FNM-1200: FlexNet Manager Suite Operations instructor Training.
FlexNet Manager Suite Operations Course Content
- FNMS Introduction
- FNMS Concepts
- FNMS User Interface
- FNMS Enterprise Groups and Categories
- FNMS Users and Accounts
- FNMS Inventory and Assets
- FNMS Applications and Evidence
- FNMS Vendors and Contracts
- FNMS Purchases
- FNMS Creating Licenses
- FNMS License Upgrades
- FNMS License Renewals
- FNMS License Management
- FNMS Reporting
- FNMS Analytics
- FNMS Governance