Requirement Modeling Techniques Training
- Course Content
- Drop us a Query
Requirement Modeling Techniques training explains the significance of modeling and various requirement modeling techniques along with examples. The participants will learn Unified Modeling Language (UML), an industry standard modeling language with object-oriented approach, with a rich set of graphical notations and comprehensive set of diagrams. Under the mentorship of experience professional, you will learn how to create professional flowcharts and other diagrams using MS-Visio, a powerful diagramming and modeling software.
Requirement Modeling Techniques course is designed by Multisoft Systems and endorsed by the International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA®). This training program follows curriculum in line with BABOK® (Business Analysis Book of Knowledge®).
Attending this training, the participants will earn 8 Continuing Development Units (CDUs).
With this comprehensive course, you’ll inculcate the following skills:
- Elucidate the need of Requirement Modelling
- Describe the notations and structures used in UML
- Illustrate the skills by designing ER diagrams, process models, flow charts, decision trees, prototyping and more
- Perform operations on MS-Visio for creating diagrams
The students and the professionals willing to build or progress a career in business analysis can undergo Requirement Modeling Techniques course.
The applicants applying or recertifying for IIBA® certifications can also undergo this training.
The candidates with engineering or B.Sc degree holder with or without experience in Business Analysis can learn through this training.
- Introduction to Requirement Modeling
- Unified Modeling Language (UML)
- Requirement Modeling Techniques
- MS Visio Tool – Hands on the operation of the tool for requirement modeling
- Practice exam on Requirement Modeling
Introduction to Requirement Modeling
- What is Requirement Modeling?
- Why we need to model requirements?
Unified Modeling Language (UML)
- Introduction to UML
- Notation and structure of UML
Requirement Modeling Techniques
- Data Modeling Techniques
- Entity Relationship Diagram
- Activity Modeling Techniques
- Activity Diagram
- Process Models
- Decision Modeling Techniques
- Flow Charts
- Decision Trees
- Use Case Modeling