- Understand 3D Printing
- Introduction to 3d Printing technology
- Types of 3d Printing
- Introduction to Inorganic Modeling with Maya
- Introduction to Character Creation with Maya
- Introduction to Material with Maya
- Introduction to Lighting with Maya
- How to Repair 3D Design for 3D Printing
- Rendering and Exporting for 3D Printing
3D Printing is a technique of transforming digital files into three dimensional objects. It helps users not only to manufacture the product but also look after the quality of products. As now-days 3D printing is being widely used in every industry that are dealing in manufacturing of products, scope of 3D printing is vast. In addition to this, it is also being used in designing industries for creating design and prototypes. Today in almost all developing countries 3D printing technology is at an intermediate stage. Unlike developed countries where the technology is rocking, here in India there is vast scope in 3D printing technology in coming time.
3D Printing Training program offered by Multisoft systems is intended to help the students understand the functioning, designing and operation of a basic to advanced 3D Printer. The training program helps you in getting a job in this amazing technology of today. Multisoft systems is associated with various industries and partnered with many organizations in transforming engineering education in India. The training program at Multisoft systems will help you in understanding 3D designing and printing technology from basic to advanced levels. Below are the outcomes of our 3D Printing training program.
- Understand how to create a 3D file
- Learn about the materials, designing of CAD models, working of a 3D Printer
- Mastering the 3D printing
- Understand how to build and calibrate a 3D printer
- Career guidance in 3D Printing
- Engineering graduates with an interest in 3D printing
- Professionals from CAD/CAM, Autodesk, and engineering background
After the completion of the 3D Printing Training course, the candidates will receive a training certificate from Multisoft Systems.