Autodesk Revit for Architecture BIM Modeling Training
- Course Content
- Drop us a Query
BIM or Building Information Modeling is a process of creating and managing information for large buildings. Driven by a cloud platform, BIM integrates structured and multi-disciplinary data in order to develop a digital representation of any building asset concerning its lifecycle. Autodesk Revit for Architecture BIM Modeling Training is now available at Multisoft Systems, a globally acknowledged training, and certification company. We have designed this course to teach the methods of creating or upgrading to LOD 300-350 Architectural Models by properly defined elements and some dynamo scripts.
Throughout this course, you will also learn how to extract proper quantities of models so they can speed up the process for modelling and can enable continuous changes on proposals. Go for this course if you are an architect-engineer with a desire of knowing the latest developments or a BIM Modeler with a willingness to enhance their productivity modelling skills! It will open a plethora of job options for you.
- How to configure quantities from elements to get proper takeoffs?
- How to use Dynamo for architectural creation and analysis extraction?
- How to design architectural projects from scratch in Autodesk Revit?
- Which are the things required for a LOD 300 Architecture Models?
- How to use an integrated relationship with the site components and the Architectural Model Elements?
- Recorded Videos After Training
- Digital Learning Material
- Course Completion Certificate
- 24x7 After Training Support
- Architect engineers who want to know the latest developments for achieving them quickly
- Architect engineers who want to understand the LOD 300 requirements of BIM
- Architectural Models
- BIM Modelers who what to enhance their productivity modeling skills with architectural elements
- A computer with Autodesk Revit installed to it
- Basic knowledge of dynamo to perform some exercises
- Multisoft Systems will provide you with a training completion certificate after completing this Autodesk Revit for Architecture BIM Modeling Training.
Module 1: Introduction to Revit User Interface
- Revit User Interface
- About Teacher
Module 2: Reference Lines
- Reference Lines
Module 3: Wall assemblies
- Wall assemblies
Module 4: Curtain Walls
- Curtain Walls
Module 5: Slabs
Module 6: Roofs
Module 7: Columns and beams
- Columns and beams
Module 8: Stairs
Module 9: Ceilings
Module 10: Areas and legends
- Areas and legends