Electrical / Instrumentation Design & Drafting Training
- Course Content
- Drop us a Query
Electrical Instrumentation Drafting Design Training aims to impart training on the designing and drafting principles and of course the techniques. Moreover, the candidates would come to know about the skills that are necessary to work within an engineering environment in the CAD/CAD industry. The Electrical Instrumentation Drafting Design Course throws light on the Instrumentation Design and Drafting as well.
After completing the Electrical Instrumentation Drafting Design Course, the candidates would be able to:
- Develop the understanding of the concept of the Electrical Systems Design
- Learn the procedure of constructing as well as completing technical drawings using CAD techniques
- Develop understanding of implementing the principles of drawing/view projection techniques, dimensioning and sectioning
- Learn about release/revision documentation practices and when developing detailed plant layout drawings
This course is suitable for Fresh or Experienced, ITI/ Electrical / Instrumentation Draftsman.
Anyone willing to make a career in the CAD/CAM industry should join this course.
1. Electrical Design and Drafting:
- Understanding the concept of Electrical Systems Design
- Understanding preparation of the Single Line Diagram
- Understanding Preparation of Bill of Material
2. Instrumentation Design and Drafting:
- Understanding the concept of Instruments
- Understanding preparation of Hook Up Diagram
- Understanding preparation of Bill of Material