Maxsurf Certification Training
- Course Content
- Drop us a Query
Maxsurf training helps the candidates in understanding the ethics of 3D models. The course facilitates to increase intelligence on the software to greatly increase ease of use, establish a communication and coordination between different team along with delivering a better and flawless design grid. Maxsurf Certification Training enhances the insight of the candidates and make them visualize complex configurations.
After completing this Maxsurf Certification Training, the candidates would be able to:
- Develop their understanding on what Lines Plan or Offset table creating Model are?
- Understand the different types of Tanks & Compartments, Tank/Compartment Calibration
- Learn about Inputs for Stability Analysis, Criteria Selection & Results, Deterministic Damage Stability.
- Learn to create Batch Analysis, Reporting
This course is ideal for the individuals, who wish to develop their understanding of using the Maxsurf Modeler intelligence to build the design grids, managing structural analysis and dealing team communication and coordination.
- Introduction to Software & Maxsurf Modeler
- Maxsurf Modeler: Create a Model & Different ways to create it
- Maxsurf Modeler: with Lines Plan or Offset table creating Model
- Maxsurf Modeler: Inputs, Design Grid & Other Functions
- Maxsurf Stability: Hydrostatic particulars, KN data & Other parameters
- Maxsurf Stability: Create Different types of Tanks & Compartments, Tank/Compartment Calibration
- Maxsurf Stability: Inputs for Stability Analysis, Criteria Selection & Results, Deterministic Damage Stability.
- Maxsurf Stability : Probabilistic Damage
- Maxsurf Stability: Batch Analysis, Reporting
- Maxsurf Resistance Intro and working on it