AWS SysOps Engineering training develops the technical expertise in deployment, management, operations on highly scalable and fault tolerant systems on the AWS platform. The training will expand the learning curve to identify and gather requirements for deploying operations by executing the best practices throughout the lifecycle of a project. Key features and its usage of Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC), Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2), Elastic Load Balancing, and Auto Scaling are covered under this industry-oriented course curriculum. The participants will take a deep dive into the skills of monitoring the AWS services while managing the resource consumption.
Upon the completion of AWS SysOps training course, you will exhibit the following skills:
- Illustrate the use of standard AWS infrastructure features from the command line
- Use AWS Cloud Formation and other automation technologies to produce, edit, and troubleshoot stacks of AWS resources
- Use the AWS Management Console to build a functioning of virtual private networks with Amazon VPC
- Deploy and troubleshoot the most common problems with EC2 instances
- Manage security in the cloud by controlling user identity and AWS permissions
- Use tools like Amazon Cloud Watch, tagging, and Trusted Advisor to manage resource consumption
- System Administrators
- Operation Managers
- Professionals responsible for supporting operations on the AWS platform
The candidates with the following skillsets are the ideal candidates for this training:
- Basic understanding of cloud computing concepts and networking protocols
- Hands-on administering Windows or Linux systems at the command-line level
- Working experience of a System Administrator
After the successful completion of the training, the candidates will be able to take AWS Certified SysOps Administrator - Associate Certification exam.