Multisoft Systems has designed this DP-300 Azure Database Administrator Associate Training to deliver the SQL Server Database Infrastructure knowledge on the cloud. It is ideal for data professionals, data architects, and application developers. It is also suitable for professionals who are responsible for developing applications that can deliver content from SQL-based relational databases.
Azure Database Administrators make the use of tools and methods for performing day-to-day applications. This DP-300 Azure Database Administrator Associate will help you in learning how to implement data sensitivity solutions, how to identify problem areas, how to evaluate potential query improvements and define maintenance tasks related to performance. You will be able to tune a database and monitor database performance after attending this course. At Multisoft, efficient and Microsoft-certified instructors will deliver this training with real-life examples. Plus, our institute is positioned in a well-connected location.
In its successful completion, you will learn:
- Describe and configure both data-at-rest encryption solutions
- Implement a data sensitivity solution
- Analyze query plans and identify problem areas
- Evaluate potential query improvements
- Differentiate Windows, SQL Server and Azure Active Directory Authentication
- Define maintenance tasks related to performance
- Identify major causes of performance problems
- Configure Azure resources to host SQL Server on a Virtual Machine
- Data Architects
- Application Developers
- Data Professionals who are responsible for managing data and databases
- You need to be familiar with Azure Fundamentals, Azure Data Fundamentals, and Azure SQL if you are planning to earn the DP-300 Azure Database Administrator Associate on Microsoft Azure Training. However, work experience with Azure is another necessity of this classroom training. If you have earlier worked with Azure, you will find it easier to attend this course under Database Domain.