Salesforce Einstein Analytics Training
- Course Content
- Drop us a Query
Einstein Analytics is a cloud-based business intelligence and visualization platform that is designed to give an in-depth knowledge of extracting information from existing data. It helps the professionals in visualizing data for both web browsers and mobile apps. We, Multisoft Systems, are offering Salesforce Einstein Analytics Training to give basic to advance level knowledge of Salesforce Einstein Analytics. In the successful completion of this course, you will also become an expert in providing predictions and recommendations by analyzing Salesforce data and external data.
Designed for the Salesforce Admins, Salesforce Analysts, and Salesforce Developers, this hands-on course is designed from very basic to advance level to make you an expert in Salesforce Einstein Analytics. It will teach you a lot of things, including Environment, Licenses, Navigating Einstein Analytics, Einstein Analytics Permissions, and Einstein Analytics Components. You will also become efficient in dealing with Einstein Analytics App. Book your free DEMO Today!
- Why Einstein Analytics?
- What are Environment, Licenses, and Navigating Einstein Analytics?
- How to work with Einstein Analytics Integration with Salesforce?
- How to work with Einstein Analytics Permissions and Einstein Analytics Components?
- What is Data Manager and how can I get into Einstein Analytics?
- What are Dataset Builder, Dataflow User Interface, and Dataflow Transformation?
- How to create Dataset Properties, Restore Dataflow, and Configure Action for Dataset?
- How can I work with Dataflow Nodes, Dashboard Templates, and Dashboard Widgets?
- How can I get real-time data to pull from Salesforce with SOQL?
- How to efficiently work with Einstein Analytics App?
- How to get data into Einstein Analytics from CSV?
- Recorded Videos After Training
- Digital Learning Material
- Course Completion Certificate
- 24x7 After Training Support
- Salesforce Admin
- Salesforce Developers
- Salesforce Analysts
- A basic level knowledge of salesforce
- Multisoft Systems will provide you with a training completion certificate after completing the Salesforce Einstein Analytics Training.
Salesforce Einstein Analytics Course Content
Module 1: Discovery & Planning
- Discovery Meeting
- Getting Logged In
- Planning the Development
Module 2: Setting UP Users & Apps
- Overview of Wave Analytics Editions, Licenses, and Permissions
- Creating Wave Analytics Permission Sets
- Assigning Permission Set Licenses and Permission Sets
- Creating and Sharing Wave Analytics Apps
Module 3. Connecting Data
- Overview of Connecting Data
- Data Mapping
- Overview of the Dataflow Process
- Designing a Dataflow
- Loading External CSV Data into a Dataset
Module 4: Building and Running a Dataflow
- Combining Multiple Datasets in a Dataflow Using Transformations
- Running, Monitoring, and Scheduling a Dataflow
Module 5: Security- Controlling Access to Data
- Overview of Security in Wave Analytics
- Determining Security Requirements
- Overview of Using Predicate Filters with Salesforce Data
- Implementing Ownership-Based Row-Level Security
- Implementing Role-Based Row-Level Security
- Implementing Team-Based Row-Level Security
- Implementing Row-Level Security with External Data
- Overriding Security for Implementation and Testing
Module 6: Building Dashboards with Templates and Mobile Layouts
- Overview of JSON for Dashboards
- Updating the Dashboard JSON File from the lens
- How the Widgets Section of Dashboard JSON Works?
- Building a Dashboard Using an Existing Layout
- Wave Analytics Dashboard Templates
- Translating Browser Dashboards to a Mobile Device
- Creating Mobile Dashboard Layouts in the Dashboard JSON
Module 7: Filtering & Binding in Dashboards
- Limitations of Filters in Lenses and Dashboard in the UI
- Creating a Dynamic Top-N Filter
- Creating a Multi-Dataset Dashboard with Selection Binding
- Creating a Dynamic Filter with Results Binding
Module 8: Modifying Queries in Dashboards
- Overview of Modifying Queries in a Dashboard
- SAQL Overview
- Adding a SAQL Tester Bookmarklet
- Creating a YoY Growth Dashboard
- Part 1: Creating a Container Dashboard
- Part 2: Capturing a SAQL Query and Testing it in the Bookmarklet
- Part 3: Updating the Query with a Custom Calculation and Adding the Query to a Step’s Dashboard JSON
- Part 4: Updating the Compact Form with the Custom Measure
- Part 5: Enabling Faceting with Selections Bindings.
Module 9: Modifying Metadata in Lenses and Dashboards
- Overview of Extended Metadata (XMD)
- Backing Up and Uploading a Dataset’s XMD File
- Adding Quick Action Menus for Records in Wave