- Introduction of security
- System security
- Data backup and recovery
- Secure data with encryption techniques
- Advantage of antimalwares
- Internet security
- Security in Network
- Email Security
- Online translation security
- Social Engineering
- Security while surfing Social Networking sites
- Securely working with Mobile
Cyber Security training immerses the students into an environment where they will be learning about the fundamentals of computer security and security over the web. This includes the knowledge and on-hands practice on protecting passwords, securing identity theft, managing email security, and safely executing social networking. The training session also imparts the skills and knowledge on conducting safe online transactions for secure mobile and internet banking and preventive measure to avoid credit card frauds. More importantly, the training from an expert complemented with lab exercises prepares the learners to empower their technical skills and minimize the risk of their security exposure.
Upon the completion of the training you will be developing the following competencies:
- Understanding of security, system security, internet security, and security in the network
- Managing safe online transactions
- Taking steps for safe browsing
- Implementing antivirus and antimalwares protection
- Encrypting the data along with data recovery and disaster recovery
- Enjoying safe and secure social networking
- Implementing mobile device and smartphones security
- Limiting kids access over internet and monitoring their moves online
Amateurs and professional computer users who use computer and internet services for work, education, and entertainment.
While there is no formal prerequisite for this training, however candidates with a strong interest in cyber security are the ideal participants for this course.