- Module 1: Setting up Basic Firewall Components
- Module 2: Unified Threat Management
- Module 3: Secure Access
- Module 4: Deep Packet Inspection for
- Module 5: SL (DPI-SSL)5. Content Filtering Services
- Module 6: Application Control
- Module 7: Scalability and Reliability
- Module 8: SD-WAN
- Module 9: High Availability
- Module 10: Troubleshooting Tools
Backed by a team of experienced trainers, Multisoft Systems is instrumental in offering the Sonicwall Network Security Administrator Course. We have designed this course for Service Partners, System Engineers, Security Professionals, Channel Partners, and End Users having one year of experience in implementing IT security technologies.
SonicOS features simplified policy management, advanced security, and critical networking and management capabilities for distributed enterprises and small to medium-sized businesses with SD-branch support. The Sonicwall Network Security Administrator Course is delivered in a friendly learning environment as per the industry-defined norms. In its successful completion, you will be able to design, implement, and troubleshoot SonicWall Network Security products.
Multisoft Systems is providing you with the Sonicwall Network Security Administrator Course to the System Engineers, Service Partners, Channel Partners, Security Professionals, and End Users having one year of experience in implementing IT security technologies. Here subject matter experts designed this course to provide skills for the successful implementation and configuration of SonicWall firewall appliances and security services. You need to have basic knowledge of IP addressing, dynamic routing, network management protocols, network topologies, threat protection, content filtering, identity management, etc. You will get an extra edge if you know the latest cyber threats and vulnerabilities.
- How to configure and monitor the SonicWall Network Security firewall appliances?
- How to implement SonicWall Boundless Cybersecurity safeguards for seamless protection?
- How to run the new SonicOS 7 to defend against network and cyber threats?
- How to configure the SonicWall firewall for Secure and Remote Connectivity?
- How to configure Network Optimization and Advanced Threat Protection?
- Recorded Videos After Training
- Digital Learning Material
- Course Completion Certificate
- 24x7 After Training Support
- Service partners
- System engineers
- Channel partners
- End users with one year of experience in implementing IT security technologies (Network,
- Applications, and Systems)
- Security professionals
- To pursue this Sonicwall Network Security Administrator Course, you need to have a deep-level understanding of networking fundamentals and architecture. Knowledge of gateways, firewalls, VPN architecture, threat protection, IPSec, NAT, SSL, DPI, content filtering, encryption and cryptography, access control, Identity management, security compliance policies, and the latest cyber threats and vulnerabilities are also required.
- Multisoft Systems will provide you with a training completion certificate after completing this Sonicwall Network Security Administrator Training.