Image Processing Using MATLAB Training
- Course Content
- Drop us a Query
Do you have basic knowledge of image processing concepts? If yes, you are invited by Multisoft Systems to pursue the Image Processing Using MATLAB Training. MATLAB is widely used in various industries to perform image enhancement, image segmentation, noise reduction, image registration, geometric transformations, and 3D image processing operations. We provide an exclusive range of corporate training courses for working and non-working professionals.
Our faculty members will prepare the professionals to deal with MATLAB® and Image Processing Toolbox™ functionality throughout the analysis process. The MATLAB experts associated with Multisoft Systems are appreciated for their skill-depth, industry-experience, and commitment to deliver the updated course contents to the participants.
- The participants of this course get an overall MATLAB and Image Processing Toolbox functionality. They will also be able to deal with image segmentation, image enhancement, noise reduction, geometric transformations, image registration, and 3D image processing operations.
- The students from B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/Diploma (ECE/EEE/CSE/IT/MECH)
- Anyone who has an interest in this field and have pre-requisite knowledge
- The aspirants need to have basic knowledge of computer programming and image processing concepts.
- Importing and exporting images
- Analyzing images interactively
- Removing noise
- Aligning images and creating a panoramic scene
- Detecting edges, lines, and circles in an image
- Segmenting objects based on their color and texture
- Modifying objects' shape using morphological operations
- Measuring shape properties
- Performing batch analysis over sets of images