Gain fundamental knowledge of the essential SAP FI-CA features with SAP Financial Contract Accounting (FI-CA) Training Certification Course from Multisoft Systems. Get trained in one-on-one and corporate trainings and avail perks like lifetime e-learning access, after training support and globally recognized training certificate.
SAP Financial Contract Accounts is a sub-ledger accounting system used to manage high volume transactions by large scale companies across the world. Designed for companies with large volume of consumer base, SAP FICA provides standard accounts payable and accounts receivable functions, which includes dunning, making payments and posting documents. In SAP Financial Contract Accounting (FI-CA) Training Certification Course, participants will learn about SAP FI-CA components and its key features; how contract accounting business processes are represented in the system and more.
Delivered by industry experts, this course has been curated for finance professionals; trainers; business process architect; user; application consultant; power user; technology consultant; business process owner; team lead and solution architect. Participants can avail several benefits like, lifetime e-learning access, recorded training session videos and after training support; receive one-on-one /corporate instructor led training sessions for this course and after successful completion of the program, awarded a globally recognized training completion certificate.
SAP Financial Contract Accounting (FI-CA) Course Objective
- Understand SAP FI-CA components and features
- How contract accounting business processes are represented in the system?
- Understand the contract accounts sub-ledger technical data and its integration into the FI general ledger accounting
SAP Financial Contract Accounting (FI-CA) Online Training
- Recorded Videos After Training
- Digital Learning Material
- Course Completion Certificate
- 24x7 After Training Support
- Business Process Architect
SAP Financial Contract Accounting (FI-CA) Course Prerequisites
- Basic accounting knowledge
SAP Financial Contract Accounting (FI-CA) Course Certification
- Multisoft Systems provides a globally recognized training certificate after successful completion of SAP Financial Contract Accounting (FI-CA) Training Certification Course.