Adobe Flash training course provides guidance for creating animation, vector graphics, games and interactive content for web. Participants can use the Flash skills for creating games/presentations/multimedia applications that can run across all the browsers and mobile devices to provide impressive web experience. The learning curve encompasses the practical exposure on the use of frames, shape and motion tweening, masking, movie clips, sound, and integration with other softwares.
By the end of the training you will inculcate the following skillset:
- Create animations by getting clear understanding on movie properties, frames, and frame rates
- Use shape tweening to depict visual effects by changing the shapes from one form to another over time
- Use motion tween to showcase animation of motion of an object.
- Use masking to divide an object into layers
- Integrate audio and video to create animation
- Use action scripting to develop animation for web and control playback of swf at runtime
- Integrate animated clips with other graphics and multimedia designing softwares
- Web designers/developer
- Multimedia application developers
- Games developers
- e-learning solution providers
- Mobile developers to create apps
- Professionals working in creative fields
While there is no prerequisite for this training program, however, the candidates having strong interest in developing the animations and multimedia applications can undergo this training.