Rhino training course is designed with an objective to get in-depth knowledge of the software fundamentals and use it for creating production ready jewelry designs. Along with a comprehensive exploration of the Rhino interface and navigation, the course explains the methods of creating 3 D models using curves, surface, solid, and tools for rendering. The aspirants learn under the mentorship of experts who closely monitor the learning graph of the candidates and guide them accordingly to gain the maximum from the Rhino training.
By the end of Rhino course, the participants will be able to:
- Understand the terminology used in the creation of 3D models
- Create and edit different shapes, surfaces, and solids
- Transform 3D objects
- Apply rendering
- Design variety of settings, links, and locks for jewelry
- Create designs for rings, earrings, pendants, bracelets, bangles, and necklaces
- Aspirants willing to develop a career in Jewelry design
- Professionals looking forward to get hands-on Rhino for increased efficiency in work
There is no formal prerequisite for this training, however, the candidates with an interest in learning Rhino can undergo this training.