Adobe InDesign training explains how to use this powerful tool for creating high-quality layouts for digital and print media graphics. Participants will gain insight on the fundamentals of designing and the software. Under the mentorship of an experienced professional, the aspirants will learn the process of creating documents, adding and formatting text, inserting tables and graphics, adding colors and effects, and making the documents interactive.
Upon the completion of the training, the learners will be able to:
- Customize workspace and explore
- Manage documents and applying master themes
- Define frames and nicely wrap graphics and objects into it
- Showcase text in different styles, colors, alignment, character spacing
- Import and export graphics and manage the library to handle objects
- Work with tables and managing text and graphics into it
- Set transparency settings by using blending modes, feathering, and drop shadow
- Make the documents interactive by facilitating navigation, adding appropriate hyperlinks, and providing call to action buttons
- Graphics professionals
- Print design professionals
- Candidates willing to learn the InDesign fundamentals and practice them
While there is no formal prerequisite for this training, however candidates with a strong interest in creating page layouts and designs are the ideal candidates for this course.