Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3 Training Course is ideal for the professionals, who wants to gain knowledge on the features and functionality in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012. The training will prove helpful for the candidates in understanding the tools of Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3 that helps in managing and understanding the businesses to forecast demand on historical data that is adjusted the forecasted demand, along with the import the values into Microsoft Dynamics AX forecast models. Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3 Certification enables the learning of key features, reporting architecture and the procedures for common reporting tasks that helps the candidates in building their career as a perfectionist, which results a good earning.
Following are some of the highlights of the abilities that a candidates gain after completing Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3 Training Course:
- Understand the procedures for common reporting tasks in in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012
- Demonstrate the process for developing reports by using Visual Studio
- Providing the overview of SQL Server Analysis Services features and capabilities
- Describe all three options for deploying reports
- Demonstrate SQL Server Reporting Services installation procedure and prerequisites
- Know how to build a report in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 that uses data from a SQL Server Analysis Services cube
- Determining the tools that are used to develop and deploy reports for Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012
- Demonstrate how SSRS reports can be used within Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012
The Reporting in AX 2012 R3 online classes is suitable for the customer system administrators, high level users, and consultants typically working for a Microsoft Dynamics partner that is selling, consulting, implementing, and supporting Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012.
The candidates should have knowledge of 80300: Introduction to Microsoft Dynamics® AX 2012.