Warehouse Management in Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2018 Course Training
- Course Content
- Drop us a Query
Get acquainted with the techniques of managing a company's earnings and increasing its competitiveness. At Multisoft Systems, you will get the opportunity to learn from industry experts. These subject matter experts deliver practical hands-on training in Warehouse Management in Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2018. You will be able to manage differentiated purchasing/selling prices and reduce storage costs while maintaining supply readiness.
Warehouse Management in Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2018 Course Online Training is open for the individuals working in warehouses. You can go for this hands-on training if you have basic knowledge of computers and operating systems. Basic Computer Knowledge is the basic prerequisite of this course. Plus, the Inventory Management in Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2018 is a highly recommended course before you learn Warehouse Management.
- What is an effective stock transfer?
- What are item reservation and stock transfer?
- How to manage several storage locations?
- What is inventory across the storage locations?
- What are item price mark-ups/downs?
- What are differentiated purchase and selling prices?
- How to deal with the structured management of item master data?
- What is the management of serial and batch numbers?
- What is the warehouse-specific purchase price?
- The individuals working in warehouses are eligible for this course if they have basic computer knowledge.
- To pursue this Warehouse Management in Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2018 Course Training, you only need to have basic computer skills.
- Multisoft Systems will provide you with a training completion certificate after completing the Warehouse Management in Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2018 Course Training.
- Warehouse Management Overview
- Setting up Warehouse Management Systems
- Receiving Orders
- Internal Warehouse Processes