20696- Microsoft Administering System Center Configuration Manager and Intune Training
- Course Content
- Drop us a Query
Administering System Center Configuration Manager and Intune - 20696 launched by Microsoft for the IT professionals, to insight them on how to prepare for the Exam 70-696: Managing Enterprise Devices and Apps. Through thisMicrosoft SCCM Certification Course, the candidates will come to learn about optimizing the System Center Endpoint Protection, creating management queries and reports and managing the compliance.
Following are the highlights that a candidate would be able to do after completing Microsoft SCCM Certification Course:
- How to Deploy as well as manage the Configuration Manager client
- How to Configure Manager to implement Endpoint Protection
- The method of configuring the operating-system deployment strategy by using Configuration Manager.
- How to distribute, deploy, and monitor applications for the managed users and systems.
- Identify as well as configure the appropriate method to distribute and manage content used for deployments.
- Managing the Configuration Manager site
- Experienced (IT) professionals (EDAs), who indulge in deploying, managing , and maintaining PCs, devices, and applications across medium, large, and enterprise organizations.
Prior joining this course candidates must have working knowledge at the system-administrator level of the following:
- Networking fundamentals, including common networking protocols, topologies, hardware, media, routing, switching, and addressing.
- Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) principles and fundamentals of AD DS management.
- Installation, configuration, and troubleshooting for Windows-based personal computers.
- Basic concepts of public key infrastructure (PKI) security.
- Basic understanding of scripting and Windows PowerShell syntax.
- Basic understanding of Windows Server roles and services.
- Basic understanding of the configuration options for iOS, Android, and Windows Mobile device platforms.
- Managing computers and mobile devices in the enterprise
- Preparing the management infrastructure to support PCs and mobile devices
- Deploying and managing clients
- Managing inventory for PCs and applications
- Distributing and managing content used for deployments
- Deploying and managing applications
- Maintaining software updates for managed PCs
- Implementing Endpoint Protection for managed PCs
- Managing compliance and secure data access
- Managing operating-system deployments
- Mobile device management using Configuration Manager and Microsoft Intune
- Managing and maintaining a Configuration Manager site
1. Managing computers and mobile devices in the enterprise
- Overview of systems management by using enterprise-management solutions
- Overview of the Configuration Manager architecture
- Overview of the Configuration Manager administrative tools
- Tools for monitoring and troubleshooting a Configuration Manager site
- Introduction to queries and reports
2. Preparing the management infrastructure to support PCs and mobile devices
- Configuring site boundaries and boundary groups
- Configuring resource discovery
- Configuring the Exchange Server Connector for mobile-device management
- Configuring user and device collections
3. Deploying and managing clients
- Overview of the Configuration Manager client
- Deploying the Configuration Manager client
- Configuring and monitoring client status
- Managing client settings in Configuration Manager
4. Managing inventory for PCs and applications
- Overview of inventory collection
- Configuring hardware and software inventory
- Managing inventory collection
- Configuring software metering
- Configuring and managing Asset Intelligence
5. Distributing and managing content used for deployments
- Preparing the infrastructure for content management
- Distributing and managing content on distribution points
6. Deploying and managing applications
- Overview of application management
- Creating applications
- Deploying applications
- Managing applications
- Deploying virtual applications by using System Center Configuration Manager (optional)
- Deploying and managing Windows Store apps
7. Maintaining software updates for managed PCs
- The software updates process
- Preparing a Configuration Manager site for software updates
- Managing software updates
- Configuring automatic deployment rules
- Monitoring and troubleshooting software updates
8. Implementing Endpoint Protection for managed PCs
- Overview of Endpoint Protection in Configuration Manager
- Configuring, deploying, and monitoring Endpoint Protection policies
9. Managing compliance and secure data access
- Overview of compliance settings
- Configuring compliance settings
- Viewing compliance results
- Managing resource and data access
10. Managing operating-system deployments
- An overview of operating-system deployment
- Preparing a site for operating-system deployment
- Deploying an operating-system
11. Mobile device management using Configuration Manager and Microsoft Intune
- Overview of mobile-device management
- Managing mobile devices with on-premises infrastructure
- Managing mobile devices by using Configuration Manager and Intune
- Managing settings and protecting data on mobile devices
- Deploying applications to mobile devices
12. Managing and maintaining a Configuration Manager site
- Configuring role-based administration
- Configuring remote tools
- Overview of Configuration Manager site maintenance
- Performing backup and recovery of a Configuration Manager site