Kotlin is a statically typed programming language which was designed to interoperate with Java. Many technology giants, including Google, have adopted this general-purpose programming language. We, Multisoft Systems, are providing the Android App development with Kotlin Training course by qualified and technically-sound trainers. The course which deals with the fundamentals of Kotlin is suitable for beginners.
Our offered course is designed to teach the techniques of working with Android Storage, SQLite and Content Providers. We have spacious classrooms, numerous learning solutions, flexible payment options, experienced faculty members, and a commitment to deliver the course modules through hands-on training sessions.
Upon the completion of this course, the candidates will be able to:
- Introduction to Kotlin
- How to creating user interface UI
- How to control Flow Statements
- Toasts, Activities, Navigation and Views
- Android Framework and Android studio
- Android Layouts, Styles, Themes and Menus
- Function & Object Oriented Programming (OOP)
- Android Dialogs, Snack Bar, Menus, Web View and notification
- Android Storage, SQLite and Content Providers
- Location – Aware Apps: Using GPS and Google Maps
- The developers who have a basic understanding of Java or Kotlin are eligible for this course.
- The aspirants of Android App development with Kotlin Training are supposed to have a basic understanding of Kotlin or Java.