Programming with C training imparts the skills to learn C programming language fundamentals. The learning curve drives the participants from the basics to the complexity of file input-output and pointers. Learning C programming is essential for the developers as it is widely used in software development including desktop applications, compilers/linkers, tools and utilities to control hardware devices.
Upon the completion of training, you will be able to:
- Understand the nitty-gritty details of the C programming language
- Write C program on different problems
- Use operators, branch statements, and create loops to control the flow of data
- Create and use variables by understanding their scope of existence
- Implement data structures including arrays, stacks, queues, linked list, and trees for optimized control over operations
- Understand the special features of C including pointers, structures, pre-processor directives, and storage classes
- Create macros and use
- Work with file handling concepts
- Create programs producing graphics output
- Software developers
- Programmers switching to C from other programming language
While there is no formal pre prerequisite for this training, however candidates with a strong interest in software development are the ideal participants for this course.