KRONOS Certification Training
- Course Content
- Drop us a Query
Kronos: A Vanderbilt's electronic time and attendance system, that is very useful for the hourly staff, it helps them to record worked time and accrued leave usage using electronic clocks (this is also called readers and terminals). This web-based application does not require any installation of software on a workstation for access Kronos. The Kronos Training Certification helps the candidates to implement the knowledge in traking time for preparing payroll. Moreover, as this is being used in most of the organizations, it opens the gate of opportunities for the Kronos knowledgeable.
Here are some of the objectives of Kronos Training:
- Make the candidates understand Kronos will replace the Banner Web Time Entry & ECU Mass Time Entry.
- Offers intelligence for evaluating and resolving any exceptions or the timecard problems each day
- How the activities will be carried-Absence, Leave & the Benefits of Tracking
- How to reduce the payroll errors and paper flow and increase data accuracy as well?
- Insight on how to maintain the Kronos Timecard by recording time or requesting the leave to reach the expected weekly hours
Professionals, who have to manage the working hours of the staffs, manage and track Paid time Off (PTO) balances (vacation, personal, holiday, winter break, etc.), increase data accuracy
- Accessing the System
- Accessing Employee Timecards
- Timecard Layout
- Timecard Edits
- Reconciling Timecards
- Payroll Calendar and Sign Off Policy
- Pay Period Close (Approval & Sign Off)
- KRONOS Support Handout