SP3D- Civil training enables you to create and manage accurately designed 3 D models using the widely used 3D modeling software, SP3D. The aspirants will get input on the basic principles of SP3D, structural details, and skills specific to civil domain. The knowledge of using SP3D is helpful in executing the detailed designing for engineering projects in Oil & Gas, Petrochemicals, Power plant, Food and beverage, Pharmaceuticals, and other civil sectors. The training will guide the participants on the standard 3D modeling, with hands-on creating civil and structural models/ drawings and reports at any stage of the project.
At the end of the training, you will inculcate the following skills:
- Explore SP3D modeling software from Intergraph
- Work on templates, style rules, and WBS items
- Effectively work on space management and define control points
- Define underground pipe routing
- Create foundation drawings, structural drawings extraction
- Define equipment foundation and placing
- Work on solid modeling and structure modeling
- Place Grid/Coordinate System and linear member system
- Create design for different structure components including slabs, walls, stairs, ladders, and handrails
- Draftsmen to designer
- Professionals looking to upgrade their skills
- Freshers (Seeking career in Pipe designing and Piping administration)
Basic knowledge of structural design as per Oil and Gas industry is a prerequisite for this course. However, the candidates having strong interest in structural, underground piping and general civil designing can undergo this training.