PMP® - Project Management Professional Certification Preparation Training (PMBOK® Guide - Sixth Edition)
- Course Content
- Drop us a Query
Project Management Professional (PMP)® Certification Preparation course, is a globally recognized and industry-wide accepted certification for the project managers. The training delivered by the certified professional, hones the project execution and the management skills of the participants. PMP® Certification training based on PMBOK® Guide- Sixth Edition for experienced Project Managers. The learning sessions explain the complete project management cycle, including project initiation, plan, execution, control and closure.
After attending the training you will earn 35 PDUs required to appear for the certification exam. Project Management Professional (PMP)® certified professionals demonstrate their competency of leading successful projects and potential of earning higher salaries.
Upon the completion of the training, you will hold the following capabilities:
- Understand the project framework and learn how to integrate different parts of projects
- Determine how to define the scope of the project and develop schedules and WBS
- Acquire the skills of managing human resource
- Analyze the risk associated with the project
- Manage stakeholders interest in the project and secure acceptance and approval of deliverables at different stages of the project
The professionals with experience in project teams looking to strengthen their project management skills, stand out to employers, and boost their earning potentials are the ideal candidates for this training.
- A secondary-level degree / diploma
- Minimum work experience of 5 years in project management with 7,500 hours in directing projects
- 35 hours of education in project management
- A 4 year of bachelor degree
- At least 3 years of project management experience with 4,500 hours in leading projects
- Project management education of 35 hours
After attending Project Management Professional (PMP)® Certification Preparation Training with Multisoft Systems, you will earn 35 PDUs that makes you eligible for undertaking the Project Management Professional (PMP)® certification exam.
Note: PMP, PMI, PMBOK, CAPM, PgMP AND PfMP are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Lesson 1: Introduction to the Project Management Professional (PMP)® Course
- Lesson 2: Project Management Framework
- Lesson 3: Project Management Processes
- Lesson 4: Project Integration Management
- Lesson 5: Project Scope Management
- Lesson 6: Project Schedule Management
- Lesson 7: Project Cost Management
- Lesson 8: Project Quality Management
- Lesson 9: Project Resource Management
- Lesson 10: Project Communications Management
- Lesson 11: Project Risk Management
- Lesson 12: Project Procurement Management
- Lesson 13: Project Stakeholder Management
- Lesson 14: Professional and Social Responsibility
This professional certification is offered by Project Management Institute (PMI®) and exam is based on Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK®).
To apply for examination, you can visit the following link:
Click here for your online registration http://www.multisoftsystems.com/index.php?ms=ms_pay_reg
- 07, 08, 14 & 15 Dec 2019 (Weekend)