Salesforce Administration Essentials for Experienced Admins training lays emphasis on how to use Salesforce to meet the business needs. Participants will develop knowledge on the business process execution issues; their automation and troubleshooting. This Salesforce advance admin training also explains the concepts and provides hands-on exposure on how to use analytics, improve data quality, and streamline requests with approval process. The methods of improving productivity with visual workforce are also discussed.
By the end of this training, you will be proficient in the following:
- Determine the effective way of using Sandbox for implementing change management
- Manage visibility settings and appropriate data access
- Build custom objects, establish relationship between them and use them in the Salesforce applications
- Extend analytical skills, categorize report data, create custom reports and prpare summarizes in reports and dashboards
- Improve data quality by accessing, cleansing, and enriching data
- Automate and troubleshoot business process execution issues
- Simplify business process by streamlining requests, approval processes, and visual workflow
Salesforce Administrators who are willing to extend their learning on Salesforce administration potential are the ideal candidates for this training.
- Administrators who have completed training on Administration Essentials for New Admins(ADM201)
- Administrators with at least six months experience in managing Salesforce administration