- An Introduction QlikView Designer
- The Associative Experience with QlikView
- The Business Plan
- The Data Model
- QlikView DesignConcepts
- Project Template
- Discovering Charts
- Creating Reports
- Other Sheet Object
The QlikView Designer course based on the scenario that covers the fundamental requirements to get started with the building of QlikView applications. The QlikViewdesigner certification training provides enlightenment that integrates user interface layout, design fundamentals, as well as designing ethics of the QlikView application with sheets. This includes a thorough case study, which provides an opportunity to build your own QlikView application.
Furthermore, the trainers supervise in performing the exercises that are important to gain expertise on designing an application for a better business user experience to the users and will bring recognition to the QlikViewDesigner as well.
After completing this course the candidates would be able to:
- Enhance their understanding of the important aspects of a good application designing.
- Know how to present the data using appropriate charts.
- Learn all about the QlikViewFormatting techniques for a better User Interface.
- Learn to design a highly professional application that includes highly impressive images, proper layering and conditional shows.
- Design application, which has navigation buttons and website like easy actions.
- The designers would be able to create as well as edit the reports using the QlikViewApplication.
- Business Intelligence analysts
- Data Analysts
- Those eager to build their career in the data visualization and discovery
The candidates should be aware of the basics of SQL and IT knowledge.