- BIM concept
- HVAC design
- Plumbing circuit design
- Material Takeoffs
- Working with fire protection systems
- Plotting, creating sheets
- Clash detection
- Energy Analysis
- Mechanical Systems
- Piping Systems
- Electrical Systems
- Construction Documents and Coordination
- Creating a Building Layout
Autodesk Revit for MEP BIM Modeling Training is now delivered by Multisoft Systems. This course is based on a set of useful modules, including BIM concepts, Clash detection, Energy Analysis, Electrical Systems, Mechanical Systems, and Plumbing circuit design. In the last 20 years, we have become a lead name in the world of corporate training. MEP stands for three engineering disciplinesâ€“mechanical, electrical, and plumbing. Introduced by Autodesk, Autodesk Revit MEP is a building information modelling (BIM) software that helps the professionals associated with MEP engineering.
Organizations use it to reduce risk, develop better quality MEP systems, and streamline the engineering design process with the use of a single model. Streamlining the process will develop design communication. This software solution will also help in building element energy analysis, structural analytical modelling, and duct. However, the HVAC/electrical design helps us to see the room colour-fill plans visually. You should adopt this powerful software to enhance visualization, force dynamic information in intelligent models, and build structural analytical modelling.
- How to analyse the future of the AEC industry in India?
- How to explain the usefulness of BIM?
- How to describe the concepts and benefits of RERA?
- How to create and modify panel schedules according to design or requirements?
- How to describe the process of creating a primary parametric family using Revit?
- How to discuss the basics of mechanical, electrical, and plumbing system?
- Which are the key features of Revit?
- How to discuss the benefits and future scopes of BIM?
- How to introduce new tools and technologies used in BIM?
- How to streamline the engineering design process with the use of a single model?
- How to create HVAC and Hydronic Systems with automatic duct and piping layouts?
- How to reduce risk and develop better quality MEP systems?
- How to add and modify plumbing fixtures?
- Recorded Videos After Training
- Digital Learning Material
- Course Completion Certificate
- 24x7 After Training Support
- Architectural Engineers
- Construction consultants
- Professionals associated with the construction industries
- The aspirants of Autodesk Revit for MEP BIM Modeling Training are supposed to carry basic knowledge of the AEC Industry along with the tools & technologies associated with it. However, knowledge of computer and operating systems are the basic requiremens in this regard.
- Multisoft Systems will provide you with a training completion certificate after completing this Autodesk Revit for MEP BIM Modeling Training.