C4H320- SAP Commerce Cloud Business User Training
- Course Content
- Drop us a Query
Multisoft Systems has come up with SAP Commerce Cloud Business User Training. This course is designed to help the aspirants in learning SAP Commerce features, concepts, and user interfaces from a functional perspective to get an all-around view of the software. The aspirants of SAP Commerce Cloud Business User Training are supposed to carry a fundamental understanding of web technologies and e-commerce concepts.
Our offered course, which is valid for both the on-premise and cloud version of SAP Commerce, is featured with demonstrations and hands-on exercises. It will teach you the techniques of describing SAP Commerce Cloud features and user interfaces from a functional perspective. You will be able to work with product content management, web content management, cart features, checkout types, order cancellations, and refund policies in its successful completion. It is ideal for the project managers, business stakeholders, functional consultants, business analysts key users, QA managers, and testers.
- How to describe and identify SAP Commerce Cloud features?
- How to describe and identify user interfaces from a functional perspective?
- How to work with product content management?
- How to work with web content management?
- How to work with cart features and checkout types?
- How to deal with order cancellations and returns?
- How to work with Catalog, Pricing & Stock?
- 32 Hrs. Instructor-led Online Training
- Recorded Videos After Training
- Digital Learning Material
- Course Completion Certificate
- Lifetime e-Learning Access
- 24x7 After Training Support
- Project managers
- Functional consultants
- Business stakeholders
- Business analysts Key users
- End users
- QA managers
- Fundamental understanding of web technologies and e-commerce concepts
- Multisoft Systems will provide you with a training completion certificate after completing the SAP Commerce Cloud Business User (C4H320) Training.
Module 1: Introduction
Module 2: Overview
- Major Modules and Accelerators
- Business and Administration Tools
Module 3: Product Content Management
- Catalogs and Products
- Media Management
- Exercise: PCM
Module 4: Web Content Management
- CMS Overview
- Hands on exercise: SmartEdit
- Exercise: Personalization
Module 5: Commerce
- Exercise: Search
- Cart Features and Checkout Types
- Promotions and Coupons
- Exercise: Promotions & Coupons
Module 6: Orders
- Basic OM Related Features
- Order Management Services Module
Module 7: Customer Support
- Customer Management
- Customer Cart
- Order Cancellations and Returns
- Customer Service Module
- Exercise: Customer Support
Module 8: B2B Commerce
- Account Management
- Organization Management
- Catalog, Pricing & Stock
- Ordering & Checkout
- PunchOut Support
- Exercise: B2B Commerce
Module 9: Integration
- General Integration Tools
- SAP Integrations
Module 10: Essential Foundation
- Automation (Cronjobs)
- Validation Framework
- Workflows & Collaboration
- Exercise: Workflow
Module 11: Good to Know
- Licensing and Versioning
- Deployment & Maintenance
- CX Works
- SAP Commerce Cloud
- SAP Upscale
- Industry-Specific Accelerators
- Container Support