Welcome to Multiosft Systems, your premier destination for SAP MM training in Bangalore! Our comprehensive SAP MM course is designed to equip you with the knowledge and skills needed to excel in the field of Material Management. With our expert trainers and state-of-the-art facilities, you'll receive top-notch education and hands-on experience.
Our Bangalore center is conveniently located in the heart of the city, easily accessible from various parts of Bangalore. The well-equipped training labs and comfortable learning environment ensure an immersive and enriching learning experience for all our students. Join us in Bangalore to kickstart your SAP MM journey and unlock a world of opportunities in the IT industry.
By the end of the SAP Material Management Training, you will exhibit the following skillset:
- Understand the objectives, functions, and cycle of MM
- Maintain proper record of material and vendor along with source determination
- Complete the purchase cycle by defining requisition, placing order, outlining agreements, and more
- Create Service Master, Service PO, and Service Entry Sheet
- Illustrate Inventory Management (IM) skills by maintaining goods movement/receipt/issues and creating/updating physical inventory document
- Define valuation and account determination on both local and global categories
- Manage complete Logistics invoice verification including all planned/unplanned delivery costs, blocking/releasing invoices, automatic settlements (ERS), and tax/discount calculations
- Integration with other modules SD and PP
- Procurement Project Team
- End Users (Buyers, Senior Buyers, Specialists)
- Professionals working in Materials management department
- Freshers seeking to build careers in the operations field
Candidates with a basic understanding of ERP functionality can take the best out of SAP Material Management (MM)