Discover the world of Material Management with Multiosft Systems' SAP MM training in Chandigarh. Our industry-focused curriculum and practical approach to training ensure that you are job-ready upon completion.
Located in the picturesque city of Chandigarh, our training center offers a serene learning environment. Our dedicated trainers will provide personalized attention and support throughout your learning journey.
By the end of the SAP Material Management Training, you will exhibit the following skillset:
- Understand the objectives, functions, and cycle of MM
- Maintain proper record of material and vendor along with source determination
- Complete the purchase cycle by defining requisition, placing order, outlining agreements, and more
- Create Service Master, Service PO, and Service Entry Sheet
- Illustrate Inventory Management (IM) skills by maintaining goods movement/receipt/issues and creating/updating physical inventory document
- Define valuation and account determination on both local and global categories
- Manage complete Logistics invoice verification including all planned/unplanned delivery costs, blocking/releasing invoices, automatic settlements (ERS), and tax/discount calculations
- Integration with other modules SD and PP
- Procurement Project Team
- End Users (Buyers, Senior Buyers, Specialists)
- Professionals working in Materials management department
- Freshers seeking to build careers in the operations field
Candidates with a basic understanding of ERP functionality can take the best out of SAP Material Management (MM)