Explore the world of Material Management with Multiosft Systems' SAP MM training in Hyderabad. Our expert trainers will guide you through the complexities of MM processes, providing practical insights to solve real-world challenges.
Located in the vibrant city of Hyderabad, our training center is easily accessible and offers a conducive environment for learning. Join us to equip yourself with the necessary skills and knowledge to become a proficient SAP MM professional.
Enroll in SAP MM training at Multiosft Systems and take a step towards a successful and fulfilling career in the field of Material Management. Our specialized courses in Bangalore, Chennai, Mumbai, Delhi Noida, Chandigarh, Ahmedabad, and Hyderabad are designed to meet industry demands and help you achieve your professional aspirations. Invest in your future with Multiosft Systems today!
By the end of the SAP Material Management Training, you will exhibit the following skillset:
- Understand the objectives, functions, and cycle of MM
- Maintain proper record of material and vendor along with source determination
- Complete the purchase cycle by defining requisition, placing order, outlining agreements, and more
- Create Service Master, Service PO, and Service Entry Sheet
- Illustrate Inventory Management (IM) skills by maintaining goods movement/receipt/issues and creating/updating physical inventory document
- Define valuation and account determination on both local and global categories
- Manage complete Logistics invoice verification including all planned/unplanned delivery costs, blocking/releasing invoices, automatic settlements (ERS), and tax/discount calculations
- Integration with other modules SD and PP
- Procurement Project Team
- End Users (Buyers, Senior Buyers, Specialists)
- Professionals working in Materials management department
- Freshers seeking to build careers in the operations field
Candidates with a basic understanding of ERP functionality can take the best out of SAP Material Management (MM)