Multiosft Systems takes immense pride in offering high-quality SAP MM training in Chennai. Our training program is carefully crafted to meet the demands of the industry and empower students with practical knowledge. Our experienced trainers will guide you through the intricacies of Material Management, providing valuable insights and industry best practices.
Located in a strategic location in Chennai, our training center boasts modern amenities and cutting-edge infrastructure. Whether you're a fresher or an experienced professional looking to enhance your skills, our SAP MM course will pave the way for a successful career in supply chain and materials management.
By the end of the SAP Material Management Training, you will exhibit the following skillset:
- Understand the objectives, functions, and cycle of MM
- Maintain proper record of material and vendor along with source determination
- Complete the purchase cycle by defining requisition, placing order, outlining agreements, and more
- Create Service Master, Service PO, and Service Entry Sheet
- Illustrate Inventory Management (IM) skills by maintaining goods movement/receipt/issues and creating/updating physical inventory document
- Define valuation and account determination on both local and global categories
- Manage complete Logistics invoice verification including all planned/unplanned delivery costs, blocking/releasing invoices, automatic settlements (ERS), and tax/discount calculations
- Integration with other modules SD and PP
- Procurement Project Team
- End Users (Buyers, Senior Buyers, Specialists)
- Professionals working in Materials management department
- Freshers seeking to build careers in the operations field
Candidates with a basic understanding of ERP functionality can take the best out of SAP Material Management (MM)