Finance Advanced in Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013 training explains the usage of advanced financial functions. The training focuses on intrastat reports, VAT rate change process, multicurrency usage, and cash flow forecast. Aspirants will also study how to create, export, and import the budgets. The process of cost accounting, financial reporting along with XBRL (Extensible business reporting language) is also discussed. The training also prepares you to write the certification exam.
Upon the completion of the training you will hold the following capabilities:
- Setup, run, and submit Intrastat reports
- Demonstrate VAT rate change process
- Deal with foreign currencies and exchange rates for processing sales and purchase transactions in the cash receipts journal and other documents
- Identify the G/L budgets page elements and create budgets using Copy Budget, Export Budget and Import Budget functions
- Understand the setup process and workflow in cost accounting
- Create Cash Flow Forecast, Cash Flow schedule and set up different analysis views
- Familiarity with XBRL terminology and export XBRL lines
- Candidates involved in the selling and implementation of the finance module.
The intended candidates for this training must have the following skills:
- Knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
- Completed course 80439A: Introduction in Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013
- Completed course 80435A: Application Setup in Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013
After being trained on the above skills, to get official Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013 certification you can attempt for MB7-701 exam